Monday, January 1, 2018

DAVIDIC WARRIOR TRAINING CONCEPTS PART 2




Image result for shepherd concept

Shepherding Training 
Training Objective: Disciplined in the awareness of God's faithfulness, building relationship through intimate time in prayer; cooperating with God's development process, development and practice of God's protective and leadership skills.

Please observe the following training points:

• While shepherding as a boy, David learned how to take advantage of the enormous amounts of "alone time" associated with the care of his sheep..

• I personally don't believe David knew how to be alone by himself, but he did know how to be alone with God. This was his practice, his discipline, everyday, all day.

• God testified concerning him: ‘I have found David son of Jesse a man after my own heart; he will do everything I want him to do.' Acts13:22. David's loyalty and obedience to God made him exceptional

• David did not seem to have an agenda, other then his relationship with God.

• He was teachable. David was able to understand and learn God's correlation between; shepherding, and God's nature.
 
• David seemed to realize who he was as a servant of God. It appears to me that this is where he found his identity. 

• David's life was heavily influenced by his awareness of God's commitment to love and to care for him.

• He learned by experience, how to surrender to Father's love, power and care.

Psalms 23:1-6 NLT
The Lord is my shepherd; I have all that I need. He lets me rest in green meadows; he leads me beside peaceful streams. He renews my strength. He guides me along right paths, bringing honor to his name. Even when I walk through the darkest valley, I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me. Your rod and your staff protect and comfort me. You prepare a feast for me in the presence of my enemies. You honor me by anointing my head with oil. My cup overflows with blessings. Surely your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me all the days of my life, and I will live in the house of the Lord forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment