Wednesday, January 10, 2018

NOT UNDER MURPHY'S LAW




Murphy's law by Delchyve

Father is in control of what happens in my life.
Therefore, when life as I know it goes wrong, it really hasn't at all. Father is always using the wrong, to work His right.

Often my interpretation of things gone wrong, is when things have not gone according to my plan.

When life doesn't go according to how I - or the world thinks it should - I don't see, nor understand, that Father is fitting me into "His will." 

Without Father's discernment, my perception of what's going on is flawed. I can't see the "big picture", He can! He not only can see it, He controls it!

Because of my limitations, the fog that clouds my perception has influenced my understanding of what is happening around me, so I just accept it as "bad". Father clearly says that "it's good, I already planned to use it for your good"!

Therefore, there are no set of circumstances that can ever change God's will or His Word in my life to bless me REAL GOOD!

Romans 8:28 (TLB)
28 And we know that all that happens to us is working for our good if we love God and are fitting into his plans.

..Jeremiah 29:11-12 
For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. In those days when you pray, I will listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment